Let us help you claim your account!

We will recover your money for 20% less than other account recovery services!

Find Unclaimed Accounts will help YOU, the legal beneficiary, recover money from dormant accounts.

If you received a letter from Keane Legal Claimant Services, Alliance Shareholder Communications, Unclaimed Property Reporting & Recovery (UPRR) or any other company offering to help you recover money from an old account – Look no further!

We will work diligently to find and recover money from the same account – and do it for less!

If you have delayed in responding to a letter you received because you were reluctant to pay their fee and/or not sure if the letter was legitimate – then please call us to see how we can help you.

Call us toll free at 888-770-1129  and ask to speak to a dormant account specialist or if you prefer contact us by e-mail.

Please note that Find Unclaimed Accounts is in no way affiliated with Legal Claimant Services.

Find us on Facebook

Find us on Facebook

Find us on YouTube

Find us on YouTube


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.